Thursday, September 06, 2007

"Hadoken!"

I used to be a video game freak. Atari, Nintendo, Gameboy, Genesis, Gamegear, 32X, I had it all; at least for a while. But when new game systems got 14 buttons on their controllers, I gave them up.


So for 12 years now, I haven't had or played video games. But in the back of my mind, I've always missed Street Fighter II; the coolest game ever. The urge got too great today so I went to a used game shop and bought a Sega Genesis, along with Street Fighter II, NBA Jam T.E., and Sonic 2. I don't care how outdated I am, Genesis rocks and I'm having a blast!

2 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to b a game freak too, until sleep became in issue. Now, its the kids who are freaks. Despite having all the games and three diferent game consoles to play with, they still get boared. I can't imagine what it will be like when there kids are at the age they can play games, what will the technolagy look like then?
How is fatherhood going?
Take care, later.

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger SJ Austin said...

NBA Live 95 on Genesis might be the best game ever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home