Saturday, April 01, 2006

car accident

Well, I got in a car accident Thursday in Tempe, AZ. Thankfully me & the other person were fine, though her car was really messed up. To my surprise, I got cited. But since it was my 1st violation, they allowed me to go to Defensive Driving School to maintain my clean record. So today, I spent all day in the class. It was nice to get it over with.

I've just felt like crap since the accident. I just feel like an idiot, even though I think we both got cited. It appears that I can still be a driver at my company, and that I can continue to receive the monthly drivers bonuses, which is awesome. So just be praying for the whole situation, particularly the insurance stuff.

In other news, our move to Rochester is back to December now. The week that Sarah would have started at Rio's summer program would have been the same week as her finals at GCC, so it just didn't work out. So that was kinda disappointing, but at least it's only a 3 month delay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home